Thursday 17th March 2022
Conference Opening: Andrew Dillon, CEO, Energy Networks Australia
Welcome: Annastacia Palaszczuk, Premier of Queensland and Minister for the Olympics
Keynote address: Distinguished Professor Genevieve Bell AO, Director, School of Cybernetics on 'What history can teach us about the future of energy'.
Plenary One - Data to enable the energy transformation
Concurrent Session One
• Stream A1 - Digital destiny - data transforming asset management
• Stream B1 - Connecting the low emissions future
• Stream C1 - Implementing post 2025 - NEM 2.0?
• Stream D1 - Gas evolution: the customer journey
Moving to an increasingly renewable system: Phil Hirschhorn, MD & Senior Partner, BCG
Keynote address: Dr Alan Finkel AO, Chair, Low Emissions Technology Investment Advisory Council on 'Accelerating the move to a hydrogen economy'.
Plenary Two - Greening gas - challenges and opportunities
Concurrent Session Two
• Stream A2 - Big data - delivering for customers
• Stream B2 - Evolving regulation to encourage investment
• Stream C2 - A smarter, safer, stronger grid
• Stream D2 - The battery balanced grid
Friday 18th March 2022